The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action.
Archive | Community RSS feed for this section

Chasing the Human Web

Today AJ Leon stops by to share his thoughts on chasing the human web.  AJ is co-founder of The LaC Project, a regular contributor to workshifting.com (client project) and spends a lot of his time traveling the world helping impoverished communities.  You can connect with AJ on Twitter and Tumblr. So, I’m about to walk […]

Read more

Gary Vaynerchuk Treats People Like Goldfish

I bet if you were just cruising through your tweets or feeds, this probably caught your eye huh?  You might be thinking that I’m just trying to create a catchy title to get you to stop on by, right?  Well, if that’s what you thought then you’re partially correct.  Of course, I love it when […]

Read more

Give Your Facebook Page a Facelift

Recently Robert Scoble interviewed Caitlin O’Farrell for the new building43 site which was recently launched by Robert and the team over at RackSpace.  Caitlin is the program manager for consumer marketing at Facebook.  Caitlin spends her time working with celebrities or, as she notes, their publicists, to provide them with a Facebook presence. One of […]

Read more
Who I Learn From on a Daily Basis

Who I Learn From on a Daily Basis

One of the best parts of my day is being able to interact with all of you via this blog, Prime Cuts, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.  I truly appreciate the conversations that we’re able to have and always looking to find ways to engage more. Thank you for all that I learn and the […]

Read more

Linking PR and Journalists Together via Twitter

Every Monday night at 8p ET it begins.  People get comfortable in front of their computers and they begin sending out messages apologizing for what will take place over the next 3 hours for those who aren’t joining.  Suddenly the Twitter stream starts filling up with messages being tagged #journchat at an alarming rate.  Have […]

Read more
Page 2 of 212